- To share the vision of GMMI and GMT
- To provide supervision for consistent direction
- To set into position and hold workers accountable before God
- To shepherd and parent the leaders effectively
Pillars (Gal. 2:9)
- To provide experienced advice, confirm founders’ leading and assist with policy implementation
- To ensure the welfare of the founders and leaders of various arms receive good care and attention
- To assist in running all ministry affairs when founders not closely available
24 Elders (Rev. 4:10-11)
- To have experienced men and women in ministry who have a burden for souls and who love the body of Christ (preferably with a family)
- To pray and give opinion, advice and caution on general ministry matters about policy and doctrinal matters to the founders and pillars.
- To support ministry project with good planning and financial support strategies
- To be available for assignments from Founders and Pillars to represent them
- To provide professional resources in their various fields towards income businesses and projects
12 disciples (Mark 3:13-14)
- To be mentored and discipled mainly by observation that they carry the same vision as the Founders as they follow Christ.
9 ministry heads
- To form a committee of heads of outreach arms that will ensure healthy competition, prayer and accountability for one another’s performance.